Adamant-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:33 am
Poll
Top posters
Goldhawk84
Hi Everyone I'm Kalu I_vote_lcapHi Everyone I'm Kalu I_voting_barHi Everyone I'm Kalu I_vote_rcap 
Young Jeezy
Hi Everyone I'm Kalu I_vote_lcapHi Everyone I'm Kalu I_voting_barHi Everyone I'm Kalu I_vote_rcap 
The Kalu
Sickly Done
Heroxsword
stfu
ZaroX

Hi Everyone I'm Kalu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Kalu
The Kalu

Male Posts : 4

Hi Everyone I'm Kalu Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone I'm Kalu   Hi Everyone I'm Kalu EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 am

I just started out on this server and havent really played alot but ive had fun while i was online! Very Happy
But there is two things i miss...and thats training on serv and not any ::pure or ::master commands and maybe npc that drops things so its not so easy to get perfect gear instantly and have a more skilling feel to the server Smile (just a suggestion)

-| Short about me |-
i'm from sweden and im 18 (yeah i know...old ^.^)

And im a very weird person...but in a good way rabbit

Back to top Go down
Young Jeezy
Young Jeezy

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone I'm Kalu   Hi Everyone I'm Kalu EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Helloo king
Back to top Go down
Goldhawk84
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone I'm Kalu   Hi Everyone I'm Kalu EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, there is a train spot already but not yet with xp btw Wink (Will be adding soon, and will be making ::pure and ::master commands Mod only)

And Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://adamant-scape.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone I'm Kalu   Hi Everyone I'm Kalu Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone I'm Kalu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adamant-Scape :: General :: Introductions, or farewells-
Jump to: